Macerich is sharply focused on sustainability as a long-term, fully integrated business approach. Our goal is simple: Create a healthy environment for our employees, tenants, guests and communities and sustain this environment for future generations.
Today we are committed to doing even more — to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, energy use, water consumption, and waste generation. For more information click here.
What We’re Doing at Chandler Fashion Center
- Our Security Staff uses Global Electric Motorcars and Segways around property.
- Many of our retailers now offer shoppers the option of reusable bags.
- We use green cleaning products at our center wherever and whenever possible.
- The center has implemented new lighting protocols that allow us to minimize our energy use and lower our carbon footprint without any impact on the shopping experience.
- Our center has a recently upgraded HVAC system that minimizes our energy usage and lowers our carbon footprint.
- Installed a co-mingle recycle compactor so the entire mall has the opportunity to recycle.
Go Back, Give Back
Did you know the average cost to send one kid back to school is $250? This year, more than ever be...
Book in a Bag
Learning to read is the most important milestone in a child's education. Join Fulton Homes, United ...
Shop at Chandler Fashion Center to help local participating schools earn up to $3,000! Chandler Fas...