At the Crayola Experience, we are ambassadors for the power of color and creativity. Each day, we help children discover the magic of color through hands-on experiences that allow them to express their unique ideas so they blossom into inspired, original adults. Help children discover the magic by joining us as a...
Marketing & Sales Assistant Manager (Full Time)
Crayola Experience - Chandler
Develops and implements marketing and sales programs for The Crayola Experience.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving admission sales by assisting in creation & implementation of Marketing & Sales Plan
- Participates in the development of the event calendar for CE. Develops marketing programs around the calendar. Manages the implementation of assigned marketing plans including creative development, media planning and promotional programming.
- Supports work around improving operational excellence. This includes developing and implementing special promotional events and programming (such as birthdays, summer camps, school trips, etc)
- Executes marketing research and analyzes results to help guide decision making.
- Participates in the development of sales strategies and tactics.
- Assume “Manager Of the Day ” role which includes overall management responsibility across all departments
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field (marketing preferred.) with a minimum 3 years of experience in marketing and/or sales or 7 years of experience in marketing and/or sales.
- Must have experience in leading cross-functional teams; developing objectives, strategies and priorities; strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic and partnership experience a plus.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Required to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed for the operation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WHY CRAYOLA EXPERIENCE?
- Free admission to Crayola Experience for employees
- Free admission tickets for family and friends
- Education Assistance Program
- Product discounts at Crayola Experience retail store
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous food discounts in the Crayola Experience Cafe
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and local services – automotive, electronics, fitness, travel, and entertainment
- Fun contests and cool prizes
- Company sponsored employee events
- Company matched 401k
Crayola is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, use of a guide or support animal for a disability, a relationship to a person with a disability, veteran status, having a GED (rather than a high school diploma), or any other legally-protected status.