Love gaming? Have great communication skills? Looking for full-time employment? We'd love to meet you. VR Junkies is Arizona's premier Virtual Reality arcade and we are looking to add to our team of VR Ambassadors. You don't have to be a computer-techie or a hard-core gamer, though. The right candidate will get all the technical training needed, such as basic computer and VR troubleshooting, to keep our customers happy. If you're excited to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, VR Junkies could be a great place for you to grow your career.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Treating customers with respect at all times
- Quickly learn to operate and troubleshoot PC and VR equipment
- Coordinate registering customers, Placing customers in VR bays and cleaning the hardware between customer use
- Handle money responsibly and accurately
- We abide by and enforce all COVID protocols, and we expect you to take common sense precautions outside the arcade
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- At least 2 years of sales/customer service experience or an equivalent
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays - we are in a mall, after all
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication and basic math skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
Introduce yourself today!