We need you! Tyme, Instagram and Facebook sensation that effortlessly straightens and curls hair is opening its first storefront location in the Chandler Fashion Center. It takes energy, confidence and teamwork to make this opening a success. It takes authentic passion...not just about product, but about making a client's day through teaching, inspiring and playing - together. It takes skill, which TYME goes above and beyond to instill in our associates.
Your role at TYME:
As a Hair Consultant, you are an expert in all things Hair! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client who approaches the storefront kiosk. In addition, you will:
● Listen to clients to determine their hair care needs and suggest products that
meet those needs based on your expertise, TYME product training, and online
● Celebrate hairstyles with our clients and share product knowledge as appropriate
● Participate in operational activities such as inventory control, loss prevention programs to reduce shortage, compliance with sampling policies and procedures, and maintaining store cleanliness standards
● Accept payment for merchandise and encourage membership in TYME’s email list.
● Ensure continued product training plans are met so you remain an expert in beauty trends, application, and special events within the store
● Provide client curling tutorials to help clients learn to use the iron
● Demonstrate our TYME’s values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
● 1-3 years’ experience in the retail, sales, or service industry
● Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)
● Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills
● A passion for hair care products and sharing your expertise with others
We think it would be awesome if you:
● Know how to style hair
● Enjoy and have the ability to braid hair
You’ll love working here because:
● The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with
● The product. Employees enjoy product discounts
● The education. TYME is committed to getting you the training you need to be as successful as possible. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
● The pay. In addition to a comfortable base, TYME provides a competitive bonus structure which puts cash in your pocket. As well as, other perks and contests to be determined.
● Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves
● Adherence to TYME’s dress code and other policies in the TYME Employee Handbook
● Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Everett Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org