The Art of Shaving is looking for:
- Master Barber
- Sales Associate (Shaving Specialist)
Master Barber JobDescription
Fast Growing retail/service company is focused on Men's Grooming and,specifically Men & The Perfect Shave, is looking for an experienced Barberto work in an upscale retail environment to develop loyal clientele.
Must have current BarberLicense
Highly skilled withStraight Razor shaves
Highly skilled withvaried hair texture hair cutting
3+ years experienceconducting Straight Razor Shaves on a weekly basis
Professional andcustomer service oriented
Ability to providecustomers with top notch service
Ability to build andmaintain clientele
Passion for the brandand company
Passionate and proud oftheir skills and trade
Our Barbers and Master Barbers receive paid benefits, holiday andvacation pay.
Employment iscontingent upon:
Test Shave DuringInterview
Current Barber Licensein the Specified State
Job Title: Sales Associate (ShavingSpecialist)
ReportsTo: Store Manager
- Meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
Responsible for meeting individual sales plan
Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
Responsible for opening Store/Key Holder
Responsible for closing of store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock throughout shift
Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
Responsible for operating cash register
Perform duties as assigned by Store Manager
Observe and monitor loss prevention
- Customer Service – Welcoming and knowledgeable customer service, exceptional communication skills, responsible for entire customer experience, and ambassador of the brand. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Records- Tracks sales metrics using Gold Standard forms
- Safety- Maintain safety standards in the store.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Upscale retail experience
- Proven sales record
- Responsive and attentive customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with current computer technologies
Physical Demands: include but may not be limited to standing for long periods at a time and lifting/pushing/unpacking/storing shipments up to 10 lbs.
Contact Alicia DeNatale, Store Manager at 602.635.1368