Assistant Boutique Managers are responsible for every aspect of the boutique including:
- Recruiting, managing and developing store staff.
- Energizing and inspiring their employees to ensure morale remains high at store
- Delivering outstanding customer service and experiences
- Achieving the Godiva customer experience measurement score.
- Working collaboratively with mall marketing to participate in mall level
activities in order to gain greater brand visibility.
- Executing on all selling activities including: merchandising, promotions,
self-certification, food safety and protocol execution.
- Achieving in-store compliance and loss prevention measures/standards.
- Achieving store sales goals and driving sales through targeted and measured activities.
- In addition, the Assistant Boutique Manager will also be responsible for participating in the in-boutique production of various chocolate products (dipped fruits, beverages and soft serve among other things), as well as, maintaining a safe food handling environment.
• 1-2 years supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or
similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred. Experience working within a food environment is desired.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of
responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
• Passionate about chocolate & food!
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended
hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
• Competitive pay with bonus potential
• Comprehensive health plan: medical, dental, vision
• 401k / savings plan
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Education Assistance
• Employee Discount
• Opportunities for career advancement