Posted March 7, 2018
Reports to: Store Director, Store Manager, Co-Manager and
Assistant Store Manager
Purpose: To drive sales for the store location through
outfitting customers and delivering legendary customer service.
• Meet or exceed your individual sales and key business driver goals as measured on the guide forced ranking reports.
• Engage with your customer and sell throughout the sales floor, fitting room and at the cashwrap.
• Build a client based business through connecting and engaging with your customers and consistently reaching out to your customer base to bring them back in to your store to shop.
• Represent our brand in your personal style and be passionate about selling our product to the customer.
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all Eddie Bauer merchandise.
• Listen to your customer and find out as much as possible about them to outfit them for their life’s adventures.
• Communicate with customers and associates with respect and integrity.
• Assist in maintaining the store's product and visual presentation to company standards and floorset direction. This includes folding and hanging merchandise and assisting with floorset changes and stock replenishment.
• Consistently demonstrate our Values and align behaviors with our Creed and Guarantee.
• Maintain awareness and follow Eddie Bauer policies and procedures as they relate to standard operating procedures, loss prevention and safety.
• Other related duties may be assigned as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to stand, climb, and walk for extended periods of time. Ability to reach, twist, squat, bend and to climb ladders.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• All applicants must be available to work evenings and/or weekends based on the changing schedule requirements of the store and the business.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• One year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
• Experience in a retail/customer service environment.
• Experience in specialty retail preferred
Please apply at the store or online at firstname.lastname@example.org